Transform your Finance department with Swift Finance
REDUCE YOUR IT DEPENDENCY
Stop depending on technical IT resources to get access to data. Empower your team to do it instead.
HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR NUMBERS
Complete data governance and traceability makes it easy to track where any number comes from.
REUSE YOUR EXISTING EXPERTISE
All of our advanced capability is available directly within Microsoft Excel. You already know how to use our solution.
AUTOMATE YOUR OPERATIONS
Reduce manual processing and improve process efficiency by designing custom Excel workbooks, and then automating them.
RETAIN YOUR IN-HOUSE EXPERTISE
Reducing operational stress will make your team more efficient and less likely to leave your organization.
KEEP YOUR DATA SAFE & SECURE
Keep your sensitive data safe and secure in your server, not scattered across countless Excel files that can be accessed by anyone.
Save time and effort with Swift Finance Integrated Financial Reporting, Analysis & Planning Solution
No other solution offers as much flexibility
- Work in a standard Excel sheet, not a pivot table.
- Drag and drop data elements directly in the Excel sheet.
- Display your numbers where you want them in just one click.
- Apply formatting, add Excel formulas, hide rows/columns – it’s easy!
PLANNING & FORECASTING
Complete them with fewer manual operations
- Use a standard Excel worksheet for data entry and validation.
- Create and manage your budget scenarios directly in Microsoft Excel.
- Quickly produce iterative versions of your budgets and forecasts.
- Allocate numbers with ease, on as many accounting segments as you want.
- Efficiently manage CAPEX, intercos, and payroll forecasting.
CUSTOM CHARTS OF ACCOUNT
Centralized consolidation, not hidden in reports
- Quickly define custom rollups, on any accounting dimensions.
- Easily manage custom charts of accounts for specific reporting needs.
- Simplify chart of accounts, unified accross your organization.
- Centralize custom rollups and share them with team members.
Stop the proliferation of Excel files
- Save your templates on our server and share them with team members.
- Stop using emails to send Excel reports or budget templates.
- Always have the latest template versions at your fingertips.
- Restrict access to your numbers without using shared network folders.
TRANSACTIONS & OTHER DATA
Find out what your numbers are hiding
- Access all the underlying transactions of any report number.
- Easily build interactive reports on your detailed transaction data.
- Validate your transactions details with other information from your ERP, such as invoices.
- Define and share standard detailed reports that you can access from any reports.
Rates, groupings, periodizations, mappings
- Manage reference data with an easy-to-use interface.
- Keep your reference data secure on a server, not in Excel worksheets.
- Control access to reference data and audit any changes.
- Document the processes supported by reference data directly in Excel.
DOCUMENTATION & TRACEABILITY
Understand your reports and processes
- Increase trust in your numbers by seeing all transformations that were applied to them.
- Add custom notes to your numbers, regardless of their location in an Excel worksheet.
- Document internal processes and share them with your team members.
- Benefit from having the documentation of your ERP’s data at your fingertip.
ACCESS THE GENERAL LEDGER DATA OF YOUR ERP
All transactions. All details. Directly in Microsoft Excel.
Our built in connectors allow quick access to the accounting module of most commercial ERPs, giving you complete access to all General Ledger transactions.